Flex Calendar Version 1.2.1 Released
We are happy to announce that version 1.2.1 of the Flex Calendar Component has just been released. This is a maintenance release of Flex Calendar Component, which fixes bugs found in 1.2 branch. Please visit downloads section to get the newest version.
- After changing event duration to more than 24 hours, calendar header height in the day view has bad size.
- In the month view, last day of long event does not reserve space.
- In the month view, number of not shown events is not computed correctly.
- In the day view, events starting after 12 am are displayed on the next day on the calendar header.
- In the month view, long event does not reserve space after starting drag&drop operation.
- Binding of the visibleRange property might cause error in Flex 4.