Flex Calendar Version 1.2.0 Released
We are happy to announce that version 1.2.0 of the Flex Calendar Component has just been released. Please visit downloads section to get the newest version.
- Support for Design View in Flash Builder 4.
- Totally new way of skinning the component – it is now possible to apply custom styles to scrollbars, buttons in header, itemRenderes, grid lines in a day view any many more.
- Added new built-in style callend “Modern”.
- Added “tooltip” property for itemRenderers.
- Configurable granularity of time in snapToGrid.
- Configurable visible time span (hours).
- New namespace http://flex-calendar.com/ns.
- Removed ILayout interface.
- Updated demo for Flex 4.
- Long events now visible in each day of the month view.
- Support for HTML tags in summary text property of the itemRenderer.
- Send item modified event after finishing the modification rather than after click.
- Fixed problems with headerVisible property.
- Fixes related to redraw of the cursor in some circumstances.